MOMMYHOOD IS MORE THAN I EVER DREAMT IT WOULD BE....

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The smile that keeps on giving

LC is by far, the best and most amazing thing to ever happen to my life. Each new day with him brings something new that I will cherish forever. I know this is something every mommy says, but what is better than seeing your smiling baby from day to day and knowing he is smiling, because of you?

The last 7 months of my life have proven to be the most successful of my life. I have brought a beautiful healthy boy into the world who is thriving in life and more importantly, teaching me the meaning of my own. HE is the reason I breathe and the reason I wake up in the morning.

I know I promised to keep this updated everyday, and I swear I will update the last 7 months with photos, words of inspiration, and amazing moments of this little man's life, but I have been way too busy starting as this amazing little person Kyle and I made and thinking about how amazing life is and how blessed I am to have the most precious gift God could give.

This is what life is all about....



With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment