MOMMYHOOD IS MORE THAN I EVER DREAMT IT WOULD BE....

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Almost a year.... Really?

So.... before Landyn was even born, I PROMISED I would keep up with this Blog. Well, my New Years Resoltion is to actually follow through with that!

For the last few weeks, we have been planning Landyn's 1st Birthday Party! What!? Really!? My SON is going to be ONE!!!???? ... Yes,... Yes he is!

You know how it goes right?.. "Sunny Days, Clouds all day..." That's right! His party will be filled with Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch, Bert & Ernie.. the whole gang! And even a SURPRISE visit from ELMO HIMSELF!! But.. Shhhh! It's a suprise!!

Anyway, life has been filled with joys, laughs, sleepless nights, all the good and bad and tiresome of being a mommy, but this last ALMOST 1 year has been the best year of my life! And I promise to share those amazing moments with you more often!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment