MOMMYHOOD IS MORE THAN I EVER DREAMT IT WOULD BE....

Friday, August 27, 2010

New Blog!

A redirect should (hopefully) be set up soon, but I wanted to redirect you all to my NEW BLOG!! I am so excited about this and I had help from some awesome people! Mommy B Knows Best answered my questions and helped me out in getting my new blog going, check her out at mommyknowsbest.com! Leah Outten also was a huge help in answering any questions I have! Her Blog is great too, so check that out at omommawrites.com! And a BIG THANK YOU to Jenn (Mommy B Knows Best's) husband, Joel! He helped me with the whole process of making the "big switch" from Blogspot to Wordpress! Check out his Blog at thecoastercritic.com!

I will hopefully have a Google Friend Follower on there sometime soon so you can follow me like here, but for now, you can Subscribe to my RSS Feed!

Now, follow me to my newest venture at foreverslikeadream.com!... See you there!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment