MOMMYHOOD IS MORE THAN I EVER DREAMT IT WOULD BE....

Monday, July 26, 2010

Fun Mommy Reading

A day in the life of being a mommy! Who else to make us laugh than Jenny McCarthy!? I am a huge fan of "easy reads" as I'm sure any mom would be, so check out Baby Laughs! She has a series of other books too, but Baby Laughs is one all of us mom's can relate to!

Who has gone to the store with poop on them? I HAVE! Welcome to life as a mom!... I went to the grocery store, with YES... GASP.. POOP ON ME!!! My life has changed as a mom, but I wouldn't change it for the world!

So check on some easy "mom reading" while the little one is taking a nap or actually sitting quietly playing on his own, and have a few laughs!.. Because, let's face it, we are all mom's and we all can relate!


With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment