MOMMYHOOD IS MORE THAN I EVER DREAMT IT WOULD BE....

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mommy life is the life for me!

So.. I promised myself I would update this Blog regularly, and unfortunately, that promise has not been kept, BUT, my reasons are GREAT! My little man has been growing so much that all of my time is spent with him, and I would not have it any other way!

Over the course of the last 3 months (since Landyn turned 1!) he has grown in 3 molars, is running EVERYWHERE, and is talking up a storm! (He get's that from ME.. his "gaga"!)

It's amazing how much one little person can consume my entire reason for living. His existence is MY reason for wanting to be healthier and live better, so we have switched to cloth diapering (for more reasons other than the fact that they are totall CUTE!) and I have started making my own laundry detergent & cleaning supplies (my first batch today!) So watch for tips of "green living" and how our family plans to live healthier & safer for the environment everyday.

I'm not even going to try to promise myself I will update as often I would like, but HOPEFULLY we will be back soon!....

Leaving you with a small little dose of what I get to experience everyday and BIG chunk of what takes up my heart!



With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment